These pages give you more information about jobs, training, work experience and volunteering at Newcastle Hospitals.
Newcastle Hospitals takes great pride in recruiting and retaining a strong and valued nursing workforce. To effectively recruit to nursing positions we now have:
- Centralised band 2 Healthcare Assistant recruitment processes with adverts launched on NHS jobs six times a year April, June, July, August and September.
- Centralised monthly adults' and children's band 5 recruitment with a rolling advert on the NHS jobs website
- Bands 6 and 7, along with specialised positions, continue to be advertised on NHS jobs
- We welcome informal visits by interested applicants
- We welcome return to nursing applicants. You can get more information from the Programme Lead for the Return to Practice programme at Northumbria University at: email@example.com
To access speciality specific information please follow the links below:
Alternatively, please contact the nursing recruitment team at: NursingRecruitmentQueries@nuth.nhs.uk
Click on a category to view jobs in that section
There were no jobs matching your search criteria.
For more details about working for Newcastle Hospitals, contact:
- Switchboard and ask for Human Resources Recruitment
- tel: 0191 233 6161