Specialist Nurse clinic
We run a special weekly skin camouflage clinic for those people who find their skin condition distressing. Led by a Specialist Clinical Nurse, advice is given on cosmetic skin camouflage for patients with:
- Skin discolouration
- Severe skin blemishes such as ‘port wine’ marks
- Vitiligo (a pigmentation condition)
- Lesions or facial scarring.
Things you need to know
- Please bring any make up you would normally wear to the clinic.
- Further prescriptions for prescribed creams will be obtained from your GP.
- A 24 hour contact number (0191) 282 5599 is available if you need any advice or change of treatment after being seen. (Please leave a message if no-one is available).
Click the above links for some useful information from external websites.