Twins and More - Parent Education
Contact: (0191) 282 0542 - Sandra Bosman, Midwife specialising in twins and multiple births
Two sessions are offered for people expecting more than one baby. During the session we will talk about:
- labour and pain relief options
- caesarean section
- life with your babies in the early days
and there will be a chance to:
- look round the Maternity Unit
- tour the Special Care Baby Unit
- ask questions and meet other parents in your situation.
Refreshments will be provided. Partners are welcome but we regret we have no accommodation for children.
These sessions are held from 10.30am to 2.30pm on some Thursday and Fridays.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about available dates and to book your sessions.